Boab delivers a 6-month, world class, scaleup program designed to help the founders and management teams, of artificial intelligence startups. Scaleups are placed at the centre of a supportive ecosystem of partners and investors, who can provide direct hands-on assistance.
The program is specifically tailored for AI companies with existing revenue and traction, recognising that each company faces a unique set of challenges.
Accordingly, each team selected for Boab, is provided a bespoke program to help problem solve and unlock the next stage of significant company growth.
Boab understands - founders' time is precious. The program is designed so as not to waste time on innovation theatre or templated class work.
Boab provides a range of practical, hands-on, strategic and financial support:
1. Deep Dive: The program begins with a deep dive examining and assessing each facet of the business.
2. Bespoke Program: Performance metrics are set, and an agreed program schedule is tailored for the individual needs of the company.
3. Operational Support: Boab provides direct assistance where possible. For example, should a portfolio company need assistance creating a robust financial model, Boab will assign a consultant to build that model. Or, if a company requires AI
architecture optimisation, Boab will find the appropriate partner to provide hands on assistance.
4. Financial Support: Boab provides access to financial expertise - help leading a funding round, introductions to strategic investors, or reviewing and professionalising investment documents. Boab leverages Artesian's expertise and networks to help
scaleups breakthrough to a new stage of growth.
5. Other: Boab offers a variety of support services as outlined in the ‘Program Benefits’ section below.
As a venture capital investment program, Boab seeks to help artificial intelligence scaleups to breakthrough to the next level.
At a high level, our program goal is to achieve 3x valuation or revenue growth.
This is achieved not only through capital investment and fundraising support, but also the variety of program services detailed below.